How are you doing on your resolutions? What, you haven’t even thought about them for months? Me neither, but I’ve actually done some of them so I am going check in and hopefully this will enable me to do more of them. Red means not at all, orange means some and green means done:
1. FINISH MY DINING ROOM: I am SO close (I’ll post pics when finished). I just need to finish painting the back wall.
2. TRAVEL SOMEPLACE NEW: Not yet and no plans to at this point.
3. BE A STRATEGIC BUSINESS OWNER: This is very subjective and I am the only one that can say yes or no but since it is an ongoing project, I’ll say that I have been doing okay but have a long ways to go. I have decided to move my office and NOT go to the National Stationery Show this year.
4. WORKOUT: I will put this in the YES column. My goal was to get outside and walk and since my new office space comes complete with 2 dogs, I have been walking them 5 days a week.
5. LEARN HOW TO USE TIME MACHINE: I haven’t even considered starting this one.
6. SKETCH MORE: I have been sketching but no more than usual.
7. READ MORE BOOKS: I got a Kindle for my birthday and have been reading, so yes!
8. PLAN A FAMILY TRIP TO PUERTO RICO: Done and Done, we leave on the 1st of June and I can’t wait!
9. FINISH MY QUILT: I have worked on it and theoretically there is still time to finish it before the end of the year.
10. DEVELOP NEW PRODUCTS: Yes, I have a lot of ideas and have worked on them a little. I can’t wait to use the slow summer to really crank out some good stuff.
11. EAT MY FRUITS & VEGGIES: I haven’t been doing as well as I would like to.
12. VOLUNTEER: Not yet unless you consider being a maid of honor volunteering.