I don’t usually make resolutions because when I do, I never keep them so what’s the point. But this year, I’m going to try it again. I have put together 12 for 2012.
1. FINISH MY DINING ROOM: I just need to decide what to put on the walls and I’m done.
2. TRAVEL SOMEPLACE NEW: This is a constant goal and I hope by writing it down, I will make it happen.
3. BE A STRATEGIC BUSINESS OWNER: I am constantly striving to be more strategic with my business rather than making decisions based on what feels right.
4. WORKOUT: This is another constant goal. I want to get outside and walk a lot more this year. It helps get my creative juices flowing.
5. LEARN HOW TO USE TIME MACHINE: I bought a hard drive for that specific purpose but have never figured out how to set it up.
6. SKETCH MORE: I never been a huge sketcher but I want to create the habit of sketching every day or so to keep the creativity flowing.
7. READ MORE BOOKS: I love books and for some reason I let other things take priority over reading.
8. PLAN A FAMILY TRIP TO PUERTO RICO: My family has been talking about going this summer to where my grandmother used to live to scatter her ashes and I plan to make it a reality.
9. FINISH MY QUILT: I don’t feel like I can start other large projects until I have finished the ones I am currently working on so I am giving myself til the end of the year to complete the quilt I am currently working on.
10. DEVELOP NEW PRODUCTS: I have a bunch of ideas for new products this year and I can’t wait to get started on them.
11. EAT MY FRUITS & VEGGIES: Another constant goal, just keep on eating right.
12. VOLUNTEER: This is something else I love to do and I just never get around to actually doing it.
Are you a resolution person? What are your 2012 resolutions?