If you’re like me, you’re up to your eyeballs in wrapping gifts, lucky for me I love it. I wanted to share a little trick I use all the time when I don’t have any ribbon or any ribbon that matches my paper or when I’m in the mood to make something. It’s a simple paper bow that will work with any type of paper. These measurements work with a cd case sized gift so you may need to adjust your sizes for larger gifts.
1. Using the ruler, knife and cutting mat, cut 3 strips of paper. One that is 1in x the length needed to wrap all around your gift. One that is 1.5in x 6in and one that is 1.5in x 9in.
2. Wrap the longest strip around your gift and secure with tape. In the photo, I have placed the seam on the back of the gift, but you could actually place it on the front and cover it with the bow.
5. Squeeze the loops in the middle so that you end up with an infinity shape.
6. Place a piece of tape on the back of each infinity on the seam.
7. Press the smaller infinity onto the larger one.
8. Once you have created your bow, adhere it to your gift in the center of the original strip.
I hope this helps your last minute gift wrapping!