So now I have to come up with 7 more interesting things about me. . . here it goes. . .
1. I have a compulsion to press my finger tips on surfaces that will eventually feel a little sticky after continual pressing. It’s hard to describe, but I just like my finger tips sticking to things like plastic. I know you have no idea what I’m talking about, but it’s very interesting.
2. I have been cutting my own hair for a while now, partially because I’m afraid of what others will do to it and partially because I love being able to change up my look ever so slightly anytime I like. It totally backfired last summer when I cut it way to short and I hated it, but I’m still cutting my own hair.
3. I don’t like raisins or their cousin, the craisin.
4. My parents owned a cookie store in downtown Atlanta when I was born and I spent the first little bit of my life in a playpen in the back of the store. I learned very early that ovens are hot and would go around telling everyone.
5. When I was choosing my major in college, it was between graphic design and social work. The deciding factor? Chemistry. For whatever reason, you had to take chemistry to be a social worker. No thank you, graphic design please.
6. I am obsessed with Fresh Air and Terri Gross. If there were enough of her interviews to last all day and all night, I would be the happiest girl in the world.
7. My boyfriend and I have been dating since we were 19. That’s 8 years and 10 months and I have no idea how many days because we do not keep up with our actual anniversary.