i was reading this interview of a fellow etsy-er (a word i have made up) and really enjoyed what he said about music in his studio. i think that without music in the studio, it might as well be a cubicle with fluorescent lighting. sometimes i listen to a local radio station because i like the day time dj but when i am not, here is a list of the music that frequents my playlist:
- Micheal Jackson::Off the Wall
- Indigo Girls::right now it’s Despite our Differences
- Garden State::The Soundtrack
- Outkast::Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
- Flaming Lips::Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
- Of Montreal::Hissing Fauna, are you the Destroyer?
- I Am Sam::The Soundtrack